The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The Company does appoint freelance distributors across the country for marketing and sale of products and service. Such distributorship is granted as privilege to the consumer of its products or service.Interested individuals/body corporate needs to purchase the products or service upon they being satisfied with the quality and services they can become a freelance distributor of the company, if they wish to by applying for the same in the prescribed form.
Before filling the application form, the intending Distributor is advised to go through the terms and conditions mentioned herein below thoroughly along with those mentioned in the official website of the company during placing an online order and subject to such terms and conditions shall append their signature in the column provided as a token of their acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
1. The Company upon scrutiny and verification of the Application may consider the Applicant as an "Independent Distributor” for the products and services marketed by the Company.
2. Independent Distributor shall enjoy the following privileges after such recognition.
3. No territorial restriction to market the products and services.
4. Company shall maintain sales account of the Independent Distributor and shall be made available for inspection through their website.
5. A Distributor ID and password shall be awarded to facilitate verification of their respective business account.
6. There shall be no specific targets; however earnings shall be in proportion to the volume of sales done by the Independent Distributor by self or through team as stipulated.
7. Distributorship may be awarded as a privileged consumer with no deposit and other conditions.
8. Distributorship is awarded without any commitment/or promise from the company in terms of possible earning potentials.
9. The Independent Distributorship, upon appending his signature at the bottom of these presents and confirming through online in the company’s website, shall be deemed to have accepted the Distributorship as Independent Consumer and hereby covenants as under:
1. That he has clearly understood the Business Opportunity, Marketing Program, The Compensation, Its Limitations and Conditions and, he is not relying upon any representation or promises that is not set out in this term and conditions or other officially or printed or published materials of the company.
2. Shall Act as an independent body and shall not commit any misfeasance or malfeasance to create any liability/obligation over the company of whatsoever nature.
3. An Independent Distributor is not an Agent/Employee or any other legal representative of the company or its service provider. Necessary proof there of shall be submitted as and when required by the company.
4. Independent Distributor hereby undertakes not to accept cash from any new consumer introduced by him for buying the service or products and discourage his team members from accepting cash from any buyers.
5. Distributors hereby declare that all information furnished to the company is true and correct. The Company shall be liberty to take any action against the distributor, in the event, it is found that the Distributor furnished any wrong/false information to the company and the company’s decision will be final.
1. The company may appoint Third Party for collection/distribution services. Independent Distributor advised to visit the company official website from time to time to know such an appointment and avail facilities such as walk to in to their outlets and make payment and collect a valid receipt and products or service from them.
2. The Services and Products can be ordered online through our website and the payment in the form of demand Company Bank Account and has to be sent / submitted at our authorized outlets, against which the product/s or services ordered will be delivered to the purchaser/authorized person. If the payment has been done through Credit Card/Debit Card using payment gateway process or through Terminal Swiping machine, the same or the front side photo copy of the ‘same has to be presented with the ID proof, at the time of product or service delivery, by the purchaser either while collecting the product or service from the delivery outlet or while service or product getting delivered at the purchaser’s delivery address.
3. All consumers/Independent Distributors before ordering online or making the payment are advised to physically look and feel the services or products that are available for demo/display at our locations, as such the images shown in the company’s website / printed materials or through, any other mode by the company is only for reference and the actual service or product may vary.
4. Neither it is compulsory nor mandatory to participate in the business plan of BBAORG Purchasers who wish not to join business, can take a benefit of service or product as a consumer. Company take every possible steps to make the purchaser understand about the company,services, products, policies, etc., and also to make ensure that the purchaser is properly guided to buy BBAORG products and services or before entering in to Company Business Opportunity and such purchaser will be termed as "Consumer".
5. A consumer who has purchased the services or products from BBAORG can choose to join the business opportunity free of cost, which he can do so by confirming from his Business centre login.
6. The Independent Distributor will be eligible towards facilitation fees or income, as per the point value of sale of products/ business done by him, subject to the eligibility norms formulated by the company from time to time. The company does not guarantee/assure any facilitation fees or income to the distributor on account of becoming just a mere "distributor" of the Company.
7. Distributor ID has to be quoted by the distributor in all his transactions and correspondence with the company. The Distributor ID once chosen cannot be altered at any point of time.
8. No communication will be entertained without Distributor ID and password. Distributor shall preserve the ID properly as it is before logging on to website.
9. Any applicable deductions will be charged to the distributor by the Company as per the prevailing norms.
10. Independent Distributor Undertake to adhere to policies, procedures, rules & regulations formed by the company.
11. The distributor shall be faithful to the company and its co-distributors and shall uphold the integrity and decorum of the company and shall maintain good relations with other distributors and other clients. The Distributor understands that, the company shall be at liberty to accept or reject his application to become a distributor.
12. The Company reserves its right to modify the terms and condition, products,service,plans, business and policies with/without giving prior notice. Such notice may be published through the official website of the company, and any such modification/amendment shall be applicable and binding upon the Distributor from the date of such publication.
1. It is mutually agreed between the parties hereto, that the company is at liberty to change / modify the quantum of service or product cost payable under this Agreement in future or provide for additional Product / Services at such additional cost as may be determined by the company.
2. The service and product rates and specification is also subject to change and may vary from time to time.
3. The company will not be responsible for any loss or damages if caused due to any technical error in the web links provided in the website, payment gateway, typographical errors etc.
1. A Distributor is prohibited from listing, marketing, advertising, promoting, discussing, or selling any product, or the business opportunity on any website or online forum that offers like auction as a mode of selling. Please refer to code of conduct of our Distributor Policies and Procedures for complete details.
2. Once a distributorship is terminated, he cannot enter into any of the company premises/meeting locations and his facilitation fee/ his name would be removed and he would not be entitled to receiving any fees going forward immediately.
3. The distributor hereby undertakes not to compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement/promise to purchase services or products from the company or to become distributor of the company.
Parties shall maintain confidentiality with respect to company’s information including but not limited to company’s policies, service and product details, facilitation fees etc., save and except to the extent that is required for furthering sale of products and services..
Not with standing anything stated or provided herein, the company reserves its right to modify, alter or vary the terms and condition in any manner whatsoever they think fit and shall be communicated through official website or other mode as the company may deem fit and proper. Differences if any on such amendment shall be expressed / intimated in writing to the company within 7 days from the date of such amendment. In the absence of receipt of written objection, if any within such stipulated period, all such amendments to the agreement shall be considered as carried with the consent and thereafter any objection/difference shall be considered as waived/surrendered unconditionally.
The Company reserves its rights to terminate the Distributorship for any reason not limited to the breach of terms as stipulated herein.
The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure has resulted due to Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity.
Solemnly affirm and declare as follows:
1. That I have read and understood the terms and conditions for ‘Independent Distributorship "of the Company.
2. I have also gone through the company official website, printed materials, brochures and convinced about the business and I have applied for the Distributorship on my own volition.
3. I declare that I have not been given any assurance or promise by the company or its senior level Distributors as to any income on account of the service or product purchase made by me. However I am made to understand that I will be eligible for income / facilitation fees depending upon the volume of business done by me, as per terms and the Company reserves the right to change the Business Plan at any point of time. 4. I undertake not to misguide or induce any one I shall not misguide any one and appraise them the terms and conditions for anyone to become a distributor to join the company.
5. I hereby agree and adhere to the terms and conditions as stipulated along with the application form and as mentioned above to agree to purchase the product as Consumer/to do the distributorship business.
6. I hereby agree to submit all disputes to arbitration as provided in the terms and conditions of the company.
In witness where of I herein have signed this Declaration/Affirmation this day of DOJ: in presence of the following Introducer
We offer a perfect and promising business opportunity for everyone who wants to start –up their own business and get success. There is no specific requirement of any level of qualification; it can be started by anyone above the age of 18 years. It gives one the flexibility of working hours and one can do this business even by doing it home base.